We are dedicated to the growth of STUDENT ATHLETES, not just ATHLETIC STUDENTS. Student-athletes are challenged to achieve personal academic excellence and will be held to a set of goals set by the student, their family, and the schooling system.
The LPA community strives to foster independence through effective and innovative personalized experiences and relationships to empower lifelong learners to be capable of answering the questions of tomorrow.
- WASC accredited.
- NCAA approved.
- AP classes
- One-on-one support
- In-person tutoring and online available
- Part of the William S. Hart Union High School District which ranks in the top 10% of the state of California.
- According to Niche schools, the district scores in the top 5% of all school districts in the nation.
- Advanced online technologies to support learning. Teachers and students utilize Google platform for meetings and IXL is utilized for intervention.
- Teacher Advisors for each student-athlete.
- An academic counselor who specializes in NCAA Clearinghouse requirements for university bound athletes.
- Personal Learning Plans for each student-athlete.
- Students can also access instruction in their course through APEX (an online learning management environment), online, or through distance packages provided by their teacher.
- All teachers are available by email, telephone or in person.
Valencia Prep Academy will ensure:
- Students can work with their teachers during every tutorial period.
- Dedicated study time while travelling
- Wifi availability on charter busses
- Athletes will be held accountable on progression of courses.